Coopersville & Marne Railway
For the safety of both our passengers as well as our volunteers, many of whom are in an elevated risk category, these trains will operate differently than our normal operations, with additional safety measures in place. As part of our reopening, we are instituting the following changes:
- We are limited to 50% (or less) of our normal capacity.
- Tickets will be 100% electronic. You will be e-mailed tickets which you will need to show our staff to be able to ride the train.
- Our station (as well as all offices) will be closed. If you want to buy tickets, you will need to do it via either our website or over the phone.
- When you and your family arrive, before you are allowed to board, you will be required to stop by our Covid check-in station where we will need to check your temperature and monitor for any symptoms of Covid. If anyone in your family has a temperature indicative of an infection, or appears likely to be infected, you will not be allowed to board.
- Seating will be spaced out from each other, and your family will be assigned seats on the car.
- Passengers and volunteers will be required to wear masks and/or face coverings. Exceptions will be allowed for children under 5 years old and those with a medical condition.
- Several of our trains have been cancelled for health and safety reasons.
We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19 and, based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS). We have developed plans which will allow us to respond timely and appropriately.
Passenger Screening Form
If you can't see this form, please click here to open the screening form in a separate window.